- In the context of the virtual scientific colloquium, a lecture by Prof. Dr. Christoph Mulert will be held on 3 December 2020 at 13:00 hrs: "Mechanismen-basierende Therapieforschung am Beispiel der Schizophrenie".
Past guest talks
- Mon., 23.09.2019, 13.30 - 15.00: Prof. Christos Pantelis, University of Melbourne & Melbourne Health, on the subject: "Trajectories of the brain change in psychosis: Impact of risk and resilience factors" (further infos)
- Wed., 20.11.2019, 14:00 - 15:30: Prof. Dr. med. Peter Falkai, LMU Munich, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
- Tue., 10.12.2019, 13.00 - 14.30: Prof. Matthias Sutter and Dr. Zwetelina Iliewa, Max Planck Institute Bonn, on the subject: "Heute? Morgen? Vielleicht? Verhaltensökonomische Einsichten in menschliches Entscheidungsverhalten" (further infos)
- Wed., 11.12.2019, 14:00 - 15:30: Prof. Dr. Johannes Kornhuber, University of Erlangen, Psychiatric and Psychotherapeutic Clinic, on the subject: "Politically correct, or better scientifically correct?"
- Wed., 22.01.2020, 14:00 - 15:30: Prof. Dr. Frank Jessen, University of Cologne, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
Further det.ails as well as further appointments can be found here: Further education program