Corona-information of the psychiatric outpatient clinic
Medical certificate because of a cold
If you need a medical certificate because of a cold, please contact your family doctor.
Dear patients of the UKB,
in order to help contain the corona virus, we ask you to provide the following information during performances at our psychiatric outpatient clinic:
- Proof of test, vaccination or convalescence is required for scheduled appointments and will be checked before admission together with an identification card (ID card, passport or similar) (exceptions only in emergencies).
- A rapid antigen test is valid for 24 hours, a PCR test for 48 hours.
- Maximum one accompanying person per patient
- Hand in the completed questionnaire to the staff before the visit.
- Wearing an OP or FFP2 mask (no fabric mask!)
- Sufficient distance of 1.5 m must be maintained
- Disinfect your hands regularly
- to observe the cough/sneezing label
Please refrain from an appointment if you
- had contact with a person with COVID less than 14 days ago
- have more than 38.0 degrees fever and/or a flu-like infection/respiratory disease
If you have any questions or urgent concerns, you can contact us by telephone via our psychiatric outpatient clinic during office hours between 08:00 - 12:00 on the following number: +49 228-287-15732.
You can still receive repeat prescriptions from us by post.
For acute psychiatric emergencies outside our office hours, please contact our Neuro Emergency Centre (NNZ) by telephone: +49 228-287-12035.
For outpatient care, we temporarily continue our psychological-psychiatric telephone and video consultation hours, and colleagues can be reached on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between 09:30 - 12:00 on the following number: +49 228-287-31966.