Opportunities for study participation
Our Clinic and Polyclinic for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy is constantly conducting new studies for which new study participants of every age and sex are constantly being searched for.
Please find below a list of all ongoing studies for which healthy volunteers and / or patients are still being searched for. If you would like to take part in one of these studies, please contact the respective contact person directly.
- Medication study to alleviate the symptoms of borderline personality disorder
- VR study to research on experience of authorship in a virtual environment (wanted: healthy subjects)
- VR study to research on experience of authorship in a virtual environment (wanted: patients with compulsory control)
- ADHD study on effects of transcranial alternating current stimulation (wanted: healthy subjects)
- ADHD study on effects of transcranial altenating current stimulation (wanted: ADHD patients)
- Study on smartphone assisted therapy of panic disorder and agoraphobia (wanted: patients)
- TMS Treatment of Depression
- Influence of 'high spermidine wheat germ extract' on autophagic activity in people with depressive disorder
In addition, you have the opportunity to be admitted to our studies application pool. Our studies application pool is a register of persons for which you can register free of charge and without obligation in order to continue to be informed about new studies of our clinic in the future. Please find an information sheet and application form at the following link:
When you have completed the application form, please send this form to the following address:
Universitätsklinikum Bonn AöR
Alternatively, you can also submit the form in person in the directorate secretariat.